Saturday, May 5, 2018

AFRIKAKORPS NCO SQUAD LEADER - 1/6 Feldwebel Egon Metzler. From Dragon

My 1/9 scale figure representing a Deutsches Afrikakorps NCO Squad Leader, Feldwebel Egon Metzler. From Dragon 2001.

Made by Dragon Models Limited (DML) item number 70112 in 2001, this a 1/6 action figure. A NCO (non-commissioned officer or noncommissioned officer) Squad Leader from Deutshes Afrikakorps (DAK) in North Africa 1942. In German is unteroffizier.

This is a fully equiped figure like was sell in that time. I dont have the original box. Standard tropical uniform and equipment used by the DAK. Other figures here: http://rammhobby.blogspot.pt/
















1 comment:

  1. Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this blog, which really put honest information...
    Selective Nerve Root Block

    ReplyDelete